17 iun. 2010

New music

Good music..."Sting in the tail" cel mai nou album al celor de la Scorpions...Recomand cu caldura spre ascultare "Lorelei", "The good die young" , "SLY" si "The best is yet to come".

There was a time when we sailed on together
Once had a dream that we shared on the way
There was a place where we used to seek shelter
I never knew the pain of the price I would pay 

Lorelei
My ship has passed you by
And though you promised me to show the way
You led me astray
You were my lorelei
What kind of fool was I
Cause I believed in every word you said
And now I wonder why
Lorelei 

The best is yet to come
I know, you know
That we've only just begun
Through the highs and lows
And how can I live without you
You're such a part of me
And you've always been the one
Keeping me forever young
And the best is yet to come

Na na na na
Don't look now, the best is yet to come

You wake up
Watch the world go 'round
You shiver
Feeling upside down
Your heart is beating fast
Pumping blood to your head
Another day to fight
You have a prayer on your lips under the desert sun
And a loaded gun 



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu